Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Funny Face

The next challenge for VSBN was to include some Tie Dye on your layout!  I had a slew of pictures of the entire family goofing off during our last family gathering, and this seemed the perfect opportunity to scrap some of them! 


I caught a LOT of candids of people making funny faces at the camera while others were all posing.  I wanted to showcase them and document just how goofy my family really is!  I used the Bouncing Brayer technique on the title panel for my tie dye, and had to use three seperate ink pads since I don't have any Rainbow pads, but I really like end result!  It's hard to see, but the center is yellow, then a pale blue, and finally the darkest blue at the edges.  The papers are actually the front and back of the same sheet of a funky paper from Creative Imaginations.  The mats and ribbon are all Outdoor Denim from CTMH, and I pulled out these acrylic tiles from the depths of my stash.  The colors matched the papers perfectly, AND I managed to use almost all of them!  Yay for Stash Usage!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!