Monday, March 1, 2010

February Goals

Whoo boy, February was not a very productive month for me!  Between OT at work and a sore back, I didn't have much time for creating or for surfing!  Here's what I accomplished in February:

Swap cards - 8/month - Check (10 this month)
Christmas Cards - 8/month - Check
Other Cards - 1/week at least - I think this was the only thing I actually exceeded!  (35 shower invites!)
Challenges - 1/week at least - I did two all month
Use at least 90% stash for each project - Check
Scrapbook Pages - 9/month - Ummm... no

I guess all things considered I did pretty well, although I'm officially on the "Bad Blogger" list since I pretty much ignored my blog for a week.  Well, it's a new month, and this one will be better!  I have a few deadlines on the horizon, but I think they're spaced far enough out to not be overwhelming.  Here's to a fantastic March!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!