Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shower Invites - Final Product

Here's the finished product for the Bridal Shower invites I made. 

I went on quite the quest looking for these red pearls!  I was able to find multi-packs of six different colors pretty easily, but I would have needed 8 of those packages!  I really don't think I'll ever need a hundred pearls in the other 5 colors that were in the package.  Just a hunch.  So I went on a quest looking for a single package of nothing but red ones, like the ones I'd found at Archivers months ago.  Trouble is, Archivers told me they were a Christmas only product.  I know I should have called first, but it was a worthy excuse for an impromptu road trip!  :)

I did a total of 140 passes through my Cuttlebug on this project, and considered embossing the envelope flaps as well.  I wasn't very happy with how the flaps turned out though, there was a wrinkle line that went the entire length of the design, but maybe that was because the paper is such light weight.  So I went with plain envelopes, but I think there was more than enough details to the cards that a plain envelope works just fine!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!