Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Make & Takes

These are Make & Takes I made for a scrappy get together this past weekend.  I used this tutorial on SCS and some papers out of my stash for the sample.  The frog on the outside is from SU! and the phrase on the inside is from CTMH.

I wanted to something that wasn't a card since I knew we would have some new people joining us that weren't card makers.  I had the two pink and blue papers and had been looking for an excuse to use them and get them out of my stash.  They were 8x8 sheets being clearanced off at Michaels a few months back, and everyone knows I couldn't resist the word Sale!  I think I'll make a batch of them for the girls at work for an Easter treat!  :)

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!