Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summertime Surprises

So I had a bit of a surprise yesterday afternoon when I was on the phone with a friend.  I heard a really loud CRASH! suddenly that sounded like breaking glass!  I searched through the house to see if any of the animals were into something because it sounded like something had been knocked off a shelf.  Of course, all four animals were sleeping in the bedroom and were woken up by the noise, and they all gave me a look that very clearly said, "why do you always blame US?!?"  I even looked outside down the street to see if someone dropped a box of dishes or glassware!  (No, I'm not crazy, we have a neighbor that is moving, so this really COULD have been it!)

It wasn't.

Feeling like an idiot, I gave up my search and went into the back yard with the dogs, and this is what I found:

Somehow the glass top to my outdoor table shattered!  It was in the screenhouse with nothing on it, it didn't tip over, the sun wasn't even on it so it couldn't have overheated, but somehow it exploded!  I told the hubs about it and what does he say?  "Well, geez.... I know you wanted a round table instead, but did you really have to BREAK the old one?!?"

Thanks, honey.  Thanks.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!