Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Grooms Dinner

Here is another layout I did for last weekend's VSBN challenge, Define Cloud Nine:

The challenge was three-fold; to step outside your comfort zone, have a minimum of three layers somewhere on the page, and to accent one of the photos in some sort of "ultimate" way!  I've been meaning to get a start on my wedding photos for quite a while, since we've been married almost 10 years now!  I used a pattern out of one of my CTMH books for the design, and used the Manhattan paper stack for the layout.  The bigger group shot is accented with photo turns as an "ultimate" touch, and most of my layouts unclude only one or two photos, so using six was definately stepping out of my comfort zone!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!