Monday, November 8, 2010

Looking for the Silver Lining

Here is the layout I did for my challenge during this weekend's VSBN, Looking for the Silver Lining:

The challenge was to use silver somewhere on your page, and to create a layout describing a time in your life when it seemed like you were living under a cloud, but when you look back on that time it had a silver lining after all!  Moving North definately took me out of my comfort zone, but looking back I think it was the best decision we ever made!  The journaling is on the card that is tucked behind the leftmost picture, and the pictures are all one print that I cut into thirds.  I used the CTMH Chocolate Large and Small stamp sets to do the title, and embossed the stamping with Silver Embossing Powder.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!