Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Blog-iversary to me!

Wow.  Can you believe it's been a year already?  I sure can't!  Not to mention that it's already December!!  Where did the year go?

So I've been looking over the past year, seeing how my stamping style has evolved.  My cards are much more involved than they used to be, and I definately seem to have an addiction to distressing!  I think my tastes are refining a bit, too.  I don't seem to "want it all" when it comes to new papers and stamps like I used to.  It's amazing how easy it is to say "No!" to a set of 10 stamps where I can only see a use for one of them!  You wouldn't have heard that pass my lips a year ago.  And since it's the beginning of December, it's time to think of my goals for 2011 as well!  I have quite a few project ideas that have been marinating in the back of my mind for a while now.  Seems like a good time to shake them out and see if they're do-able!  Thanks for hanging on with me during this crazy ride!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!