Monday, March 7, 2011

Hooray for Rummage Sales!!

The closest Scrappy Store to me has a Rummage Sale every year, when you can bring in the stuff you no longer use and the store sells it for you for in-store credit!  Schweet rewards with very little work!  I like it!

Of course, this means that I have spent several hours going through every. single. nook. and. cranny.  I have looked realistically at EVERYTHING I have in my stash, and thought about if I really would use it.  It's depressing how much I've purchased just because it was on sale!  Here is my To-Go pile so far:

Now all I have to do is package things up, put price tags on it all, and put it in a box to drop off at the store!  Here's hoping I don't fall back in love with stuff and try to re-integrate it all back into my stash! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!