Friday, March 4, 2011

My girls aren't spoiled...

Well, at least not TOO much!  I plan on making another batch of dog cookies this weekend to use up the rest of the canned pumpkin.  The cookie cutter I used for our Diva Mascot was a smidge too small for the cookies to stay in the Kong toys my girls have.  I was off on a quest for the perfect cookie cutter, and this is what I found!

Aren't they sweet?  The Christmas Tree is about 1/4 inch wider than the one I used last time, so it should stay in the Kong.  I thought the Big Bone cutter would make for some uber-cute christmas cookies.... maybe something dipped in carob like you find in the Pooch Boutiques!  The Mini Bone is about 1 1/4 inches wide, and that one is for all the Mini Dogs in the family!  There's a few "cousins" of the girls that are the size of Scooby Snacks, and they just look silly trying to eat a full sized cookie!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!