Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Slug Bug Baby Card

Yet another Sliding Pop-Up card!  I used the same papers as my Rain or Shine card, but gave this one a Baby theme instead.

I used a stamp set from Paper Tray Ink and the fabulous die that coordinates with it.  I tweaked the Pop-Up design and split the front mechanism to hide them behind wheels of the car.  I added a lil' birdie to the sky, which I sponged in a pale blue from SU!  The sky definately needed a little something to give it some depth, and this little bird is from a stamp set given to me from one of the Diva's.

One thing I really LOVE about this stamp set, is it has these tiny images meant for the license plate that coordinates with the sentiments for the inside of the cards.  I made a couple versions of this same card to have on hand, since I don't have enough cards on hand.... *snort* yeah, I didn't think I could slip that one past ya!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!