Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hope & Grace Birthday Card

This card is for a friend whose birthday is TODAY!  Ack!  Unfortunately our letter carrier has already gone by today, so this will have to go in the mail tomorrow.  :(  Not that it isn't already late!

This stamp is from the Hope & Grace set from The Greeting Farm.  I'm not sure if this is Hope or Grace, but I'm leaning towards Grace.  The other girl in the set is more of a tomboy and "Grace" doesn't seem to fit! ;)

The patterned paper is Basic Grey, and the solids are all from my stash.  I used the Swiss Dots CB folder for the background, and the Petite Ovals Nesties set for Grace and her border.  I only had one piece of the purple for the border and wanted to add a border to the sentiment inside, so I cut the center out of the piece you see here!  A girl's gotta make her stash stretch, right?  I stamped her in VersaFine and used my Prismacolors and OMS to color her in.  Enjoy!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!