I almost forgot to post these! I'm trying to stay ahead of the game with my Christmas Cards this year, so I'm trying to make 8 each month so I have 80 done in plenty of time before they need to go in the mail. Here is the design of the ones I did for January.
I kept these pretty simple but wanted to play with my new Spellbinders Build A Flake dies. The card bases are stamped with "Let it Snow....Somewhere!" on the inside. The bases started out as being for a project that would involve quilled snowflakes for the fronts, but that project didn't get too far. I think I made one card, and I had plans for 18. So I cannibalized the project in an effort to use up more of my stash! The blue bases are from my rediculous stash of pre-cut card bases; the paper isn't very sturdy, so I figured they would work better for layering than for bases. There are little bitty rhinestones in the center of each snowflake, also cannibalized from another project! I can see more of these snowflakes in my future, since I still have about 4 card bases worth of the sparkly white paper. I can't use these bases for cards because something was spilled on them. (You know how often THAT happens at my craft table!!)