Monday, February 1, 2010

January Goals

I did a little checkup on how I'm doing with my January goals over the weekend.  Here's what I came up with:

Swap cards - 8/month - Check
Christmas Cards - 8/month - Check, I'll post these this week
Other Cards - 1/week at least - Check
Challenges - 1/week at least - Check, to the tune of 9 challenges
Use at least 90% stash for each project - limiting my purchases to only solid cardstock to match paper I already have. - Check, I think the only thing I purchased was adhesive, and that doesn't count!
Scrapbook Pages - 9/month - Definately Check!

I think that's pretty darn good!  Granted, if it hadn't been for the VSBN, a few of these wouldn't have been met.  Those ladies ROCK!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you have accomplished a lot. You put me to shame... Better get scrapping.

    I'm very excited to have you as a part of the Scrap Our Stash Challenge Guest Design Team. Your tallent - and goal to use stash - will be a great asset to the team.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!