Monday, July 5, 2010

A 3 Month Challenge

Uh oh, now I've done it.  I made a bargain with the hubs that I may come to regret... Beginning July 1st, I will not make any scrappy related purchases other than adhesive and solid colored cardstock to go with the DSP I already have on hand.  I did manage to spend almost two hours in a JoAnn this weekend with my mom, and all I bought was glue dots!  (They were even on sale!)  I'm actually pretty proud of myself!  Believe it or not, I actually managed to talk my mom out of a few purchases as well.

The goal is to use up some of my stash, and not use this as an excuse to stop stamping for the summer.  Heaven knows I have more than enough of EVERYTHING to last me three months, including the adhesive!  I could probably go for a full year, but why do that to myself? (heehee)  The upswing of this is, the Hubs agreed to buy whatever is on my Greeting Farm wishlist if I make it.  He actually offered a full shopping trip including Archivers, JoAnn, Dick Blik, and even Ikea!  I think he's just offering a shopping trip so he can have Chipotle for lunch!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!