Friday, July 16, 2010

Orange Butterflies Card

This is the second card design I came up with for this months Make & Take with the girls.  I'll be dragging a friend along with me this month, and since she isn't a stamper (yet) I offered to make a card for her.  I asked what she'd like on her card and she gave me the typical "I dunno..." so I told her to pick a color and an object.  She said Orange Butterflies.

Really??  ORANGE?!?  I think orange is the ONE color I don't have much of, but I managed to find some in my stash!  Granted, this meant I actually had to cut into *fresh* sheets of 12x12 paper.  GASP!  I've been trying to use up my scraps for so long that it's rare for me to cut into a new sheet, much less dip into a brand new paper pack!  The papers are from the DCWV Indian Summer stacks; I picked them up for 4 bucks each on clearance this spring.  The stamp set and die are new from Prickly Pear, and I've been very excited to use them!  I think this turned out pretty well!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!