Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Orange Birthday Card

Here is another card I did for the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges over at Splitcoast.  I have to give credit to my Veteran Stamping Diva friend Suz for the idea!  (Thanks Suz!)  She sent me a photo of a card using this stamp set and paper piecing the cake, and I loved it so much I had to imitate it!!

This card incorporates five of the 33 challenges, one of which was to incorporate the color Orange.  As you may know, I don't really have a lot of orange in my stash.  Well, at least I *thought* I didn't have much orange!  These three papers all came from a BoBunny 8x8 stack that I got for free (with purchase) from Archivers.  Since it's an odd sized paper it wasn't easy to incorporate into the rest of my stash.  I have a basket of odd-sized papers that often gets neglected back in a corner behind my laptop, so I decided to crack these babies open for some of the challenges!  I think this card is my favorite of the bunch!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!