Friday, July 30, 2010

Sunshine!


I'm loving these challenges over at Splitcoast!  Those Dirty Girls have some very creative ideas!

This card only incorporates two challenges (surprisingly) but was fun to make!  I have to challenge myself to keep a card very simple and clean once in a while, it really refreshes the mojo!  The clouds are from Mint Motif, and the sunshine is a stamp from The Greeting Farm.  The clouds turned out beautifully with just embossing ink and clear embossing powder.  The sun needed a little bit more oompf, so I inked my stamp in the embossing ink and then in Honey from CTMH.  It gave it just a little more color to stand out against the yellow cardstock!  I also used my ScorPal to score the detail lines behind the clouds instead of adding ribbon.  It's been so humid here the past few days that the embossing powder didn't work so well, but all in all I think it turned out pretty cute!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!