Friday, February 4, 2011

2011 Here I Come!

Lura had a great challenge during the Mini VSBN.  Here challenge was inspired by Pink's song Raise Your Glass!

Her challenge was to start with a picture of your scrap room, yourself, or anything else in your life that you would like to change and to tell what your dreams were for it.  Since I'm pretty pleased with the current state of my scrap room right now, I decided to finally document what I had planned!  My journaling reads:

"2011 Here I Come!

Here it is. It's official. It's in writing so I can't back down now! I am finally going to do something about all my pie-in-the-sky crafty goals. I WILL get my Etsy store up and running. I WILL get my photos scanned and scrapped. I WILL finish projects before starting new ones. I WILL ring in 2012 with a long list of accomplishments instead of a long list of "goals!"

Bring it ON, Baby!"

I hope to accomplish at least half of what's on my To Do list!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!