Friday, February 18, 2011

Rearranging Again!

As I've been going through all my various drawers and cubbyholes, I've been getting rid of a lot of stuff I won't use.  Some of it I actually wonder why I bought it!  It's probably that accursed Four Letter S Word.... you know the one.... SALE!  Anywhoo, as I've been emptying, I've come to realize I'm finally at a point where I have more storage space than stuff!  WOOHOO!! 

I decided I needed to rearrange some of my paper, because it is just not getting used the way it should be.  I have all these lovely paper stacks that sat well away from my actual scrapping desk.  I actually forgot I had most of them!  I consolidated the stuff I stored in my two 4-square cubes down to one, and replaced the other with a "spare" paper cube I had planned on passing on.  I moved all the paper stacks from the bookshelf into the cube, and integrated a lot of the onsey-twosey 8 1/2 x 11 papers I had in my Solids storage.  Some of these were really odd colors that went right into the give-away pile, and others were stained or water damaged from a leak we'd had at the Store before it closed.  I was surprised how far I got this all condensed!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!