Monday, February 14, 2011

Koala Sliding Pop Up Card

Last week's Try a New Technique challenge was to create a Sliding Pop Up Card.  I thought it looked intriguing, and figured it'd be a good use for this cute little Koala I did when practicing my coloring.

The paper is 29th Street Market (I think) and the pale green is actually the back of the blue crosshatched paper.  I used some leftover Bazzil for the mats and the bottom band, and fussy cut the little Koala out.  I have found that the paper that works well for copics is very difficult to fussy cut, so I may need to practice my shading so I don't *have* to fussy cut images!  I used two CTMH inks to sponge the background to give it a bit of depth, and I tried to use minimal embellishments since the card itself is pretty thick.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!