Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthday Box

I seem to be in a groove with making or altering boxes thanks to the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges!  I'm not sure who's going to recieve this one, but I sure had fun making it!

This combines four of the challenges.  This box was inspired by a project I saw on a blog somewhere last week, but for the life of me I cannot find it again!  I think it was a baby gift box for a shower, but it had a stamped panel as the lid of the box like this does.  If you see it, let me know and I'll add the link to give credit where credit is due!  Since I couldn't find the link, I had to break out my Mad Geometry Skills to make up my own pattern, and surprisingly it worked without any hiccups!  The stamp is from Ruber Romance, the sentiment is from CTMH, and the paper is all from Hero Arts.  The pink doesn't look as "pink" as it does in person, since it was pretty cloudy outside when I took the photo.  Here's what the inside of the box looks like.

I attached the stamped panel to one flap at the side of the box, and will use a bit of ribbon or elastic cord wrapped around a button if it doesn't stay shut once it's filled.  I thought this would be cute to give some home made bath salts and some shower gel to one of my "girly" friends!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!