Here's the last card I did for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges over at Splitcoast.
I only had two challenges left to do, and the hard one was to make all my own embellishments! We couldn't even use patterned paper unless we made it ourselves! It was a toughie, but definately worth challenging myself to try something new! The round piece was embossed using a CuttleBug folder, and then I swiped it with some white ink to pick up the embossed image. The white "ribbon" piece was made using a CuttleBug border folder, and then I chalked it with blue to make the flowers and stems stand out. I punched the flower, and the "brad" center is a leftover from my hole punch!