Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Challenge to myself

So I've been thinking about switching to a different stamp storage system for my clear stamps.  I've been eyeballing these fabulous little containers from Stampendous since you can store 12-18 clear stamp sets in each container.  I had the brilliant idea to count up the number of clear stamp sets I have to see how many of these Stufftainers I'd need.

*sigh*

I shouldn'ta done that.

It was depressing.

Especially when I saw how many of the sets have NEVER BEEN USED!!!  I would say at least 85% of the stamp sets in my stash fall into the "still new" catagory!  Most of the rest of the sets have only had one stamp used out of the entire set.  See?  I told you it was depressing.

So I am challenging myself to use at least one "new" stamp every day for the entire month of September.  I'm going to pull out a stamp set and use every single stamp in the set until they've all been inked!  I'll get a jump start on this over the weekend with the VSN challenges, and I think I know just the set to start with since the theme for VSN is Summertime in the Land that I Love!  Wish me luck!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!