Monday, August 9, 2010

Pear Butter!

I do a lot of canning each year, and one of my favorite things to make is fruit butters!  They're pretty fool proof, which is a definate plus, and they make great holiday gifts!  There's a fundraiser tomorrow at work, so I decorated these up as a donation!

I used some miscellaneous scraps from my Tower-o-Scraps for the bases to the labels, and used my CuttleBug and Spellbinders dies to cut out the labels and jar toppers.  The paper on the lid matches the label on the front of the jar.  I printed the labels for the top of the jars, and the stamp I used for the front is from SU!  I'm thinking these might need a little bit of twine around the lid as a finishing touch, but otherwise they are packed and ready to go!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!