Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Iris Sympathy Card

My good friend Suzie surprised me this weekend with a sympathy stamp set she picked up for me on her last road trip!  As thrilled as I as to get it, it was followed by getting some bad news about another friend of mine who had recently lost her father.

Here's the inside, the other half of the stamp set:
The stamp set is from Penny Black and I bought it specifically to use with my rediculous stash of Flower Soft, and this is the first time I've use the set!  I've had it for at least six months, and I pull it out and ooh and aah over it, but have not yet managed to ink it up!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Rach! (As always)

    Looking forward to our next Stamping Weekend!!

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!