Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Clean Slate

After this post over at Home Sanctuary, I got to thinking about the concept of a Clean Slate.  You know how you get to a point where things just seem so overwhelming that you just don't know where to begin?  This part in particular spoke to me:

Forgiving yourself for not measuring up to your own standards.
...
Going back to square one on a project that isn't going well.
Clearing a work space so that you can function better.

It seems like all three of those apply to me lately!  I'm one of those people who usually needs to clear off my entire workspace when I'm feeling unfocused and unproductive.  I have quite a few projects on my To Do List coming up due here shortly, and I've definately NOT followed my self-imposed schedule on them!  I went through the bedroom and my office/scraproom and cleared off and wiped down all the surfaces.  I tell ya what, it's like a breath of fresh air!  Seeing a clean nightstand first thing in the morning will be such a relaxing way to start my day.  Cleaning off my work desk made me much more productive at work, and having my scrap table clean has definately pushed my mojo into overdrive! 
 
With my mojo in full swing and my personal challenge to ink every one of my stamps, I am going to try to get back to posting daily with new cards!  This will mean that I will have to actually *stamp* every day, but I think it's high time I devote a little more time to my passion!  I'm in the mood to get some serious stamping done on Christmas Cards, so I'd better get a move on!  Happy Stamping!
 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!