Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Crafty Goals

I've done a lot of thinking about what I would like to accomplish this year, both with scrapping and all the other crafts I like to dabble in.  Here are some of my goals:

To submit to at least 2 Design Teams
To scrap 30 Layouts
To USE my stash of lovely embellishments, instead of hoarding them

To catalog my stamps
To inventory my stash (dies, punches, paints, stickles, etc.)
To MAIL the cards I make and recieve in swaps
To purge the excess that keeps me from getting to my Sewing Table
To FINALLY finish the multitude of half finished projects in my scrap room
To complete at least two cross stitch projects
To get my Etsy page up and running and build up some inventory

Wish me luck!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!