Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A little more Organizational Bliss

My sweet Hubby took advantage of the 40% sale at Michaels this last weekend and bought this FABULOUS wall unit!  I had such a blast cleaning my room and helping Suz organize hers, that I was inspired to rearrange some of my embellishments into these pretty jars!


I'd had so many of my flowers tucked away into containers that I never saw them and forgot what I had!  I trimmed the wires off bundles of paper roses and put them into Mason jars, and arranged my jars of buttons so I could see everything I had.  The button jars were up on a shelf four deep, so I could only see the jars at the very front.  Here's a close up of how they look now!


I plan on painting and embellishing the SIMPLE letters soon, more on that to come!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!