Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Today is 1-1-11, what better day than today to make a fresh start?  I was feeling so inspired by the idea of a clean slate that I actually cleaned my room!  *GASP!*


Here is my scrapping table, with all of my Schtuff within arms reach.  Yes, yes, I know.  I need a 12-step program!  There is usually a dog occupying the rug under my desk, keeping my feet warm.


This is my "guest scrapper table," complete with printer and mascot! (ignore the lovely cords underneath!)


He was such a good boy today, he kept me company without complaining about my singing or that I was flinging things all over the place!  Here's to a great year of inky goodness!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Would love to be so organized....I have the next 365 days to get there!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!