Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Boy Pages - Batch 1

I decided to add a few more pages to a book I *thought* I was already finished with for a friend of mine that just had a little boy.  Since I happened to have 10 more page protectors for that specific brand of book, I thought that would be perfect!  The book looked a little skinny as it was anyway, and I had some mojo running through my veins last night!  Here's what I came up with!



I used a few patterns out of the book Cherish to make these, and the paper packet is from K&Co (I think.)  I used CTMH Chocolate to sponge the edges of all the pieces, even though I may come to regret that decision after another batch!  I love the look the distressing gives, but it can be time consuming when there are so many pieces!  :)  I love the books CTMH offers because they really get the creativity flowing when you're feeling a little stuck!  The patterns are designed for 12x12, but I tweaked them to work for 8x8.  I think they turned out pretty stinkin' cute!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!