Friday, May 21, 2010

DT Call over at Splitcoast!

They anounced a Design Team call for the Clean And Simple Challenge over at Splitcoast.  I've been waiting with baited breath since Monday to find out what the challenge would be, and they announced it tonight!  The challenge is to:

1) have a person, character or group as our focal image
2) add a bit of bold, flashy ribbon
3) keep it clean and simple
and bonus points for texture!

I used my Swiss Dots CB folder for the bottom, then my Scor Pal for the lines on the border. The stamp is from the Greeting Farm and I used my prismas and OMS to color her in. I'm not sure why the color looks blotchy in her shirt because it doesn't in person. The ribbon is from my stash, I had five 4 1/2 inch pieces of this ribbon and NEVER thought I'd use it, because pink is NOT my color! But when I read the challenge, it was the first thing that came to mind! Now I just need to figure out what to do with the last piece! LOL

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

ETA:  I waited for some sunshine and took a more flattering picture.  The one I had from before was pretty blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!