Monday, May 17, 2010

Blog Candy Rocks!

So I'm up a little early this morning, and imagine the awesome surprise I get when I find out I won the blog candy over at  i {heart} papers!!  A fabulous lady I know just designed a couple of stamp sets that have me simply drooling, her new line is called Mint Motif and the gears in my head are churning with ideas!  So I follow the trail over to i {heart} papers and WOW do they have some awesome stuff!  I love that they have both digi and regular stamps, and they even carry Nesties and Basic Gray paper!!  What more can a girl ask for?  Other than borrowing some of their design team and absorbing some mojo from all that fantastic talent, that is!  Thanks ladies, for holding the giveaway and for having an awesome variety!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!