Friday, May 28, 2010

VSN is Here!

Wahoo!  VSN is here over at Splitcoast Stampers!  VSN is Virtual Stamping Night, it's a series of card challenges on Friday and Saturday.  There is a new challenge every hour for the entire VSN, and the goal is to get the card made in 45 minutes, and have 15 minutes for clean up in between!  I actually took the day off work in order to get my errands all done and my workspace ready before the first challenge... I feel like I played hookey today!

The first challenge was to make a card inspired a few photos of remodeled bathrooms that the hostes had found drool-worthy. We were to incorporate white, blue, and grey into the card, and pink was optional. It seemed to be the perfect opportunity to ink up this Rubber Romance stamp! The patterned paper in the background is a fabric paper, and it reminds me of a terry cloth bathrobe!





Happy Stamping this weekend!  I'll be back on Monday to post some more of my creations!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!