Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wedding Thank Yous

Here is a sample of the Thank You cards I made for a shower gift for a sweet gal I'm proud to call family!  I fell in love with this paper a long time ago and never came up with an excuse to buy it.  Well, when the store closed I bought ALL of it because I knew I could find a project for it!  I kept the design pretty simple since I was making 50 of them, and I think they turned out pretty doggone cute!

The wedding dress stamp is from Inkadinkado, and I used VersaFine ink to stamp with.  The ovals are cut with my Petite Ovals dies from Spellbinders, and the flowers are Prima.  This was a great stash-using project since I was able to find enough silver scraps for all 50 cards!  Actually, I have enough silver scraps left over I could probably have made another 100 of these little babies!  Here's a shot of the In Progress stage:

I'm sooo glad I have a large work space!  Can you imagine trying to stamp 50 of these in a little table?

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!