Wednesday, May 26, 2010

DT Challenge Card Two

Here is the card I made for round two of the CAS DT Challenge over at SplitCoast:

I just can't get enough of these girls!  I used my Nesties to emboss directly into the card base, then used a mask to stamp the tree.  I held the mask in place while I colored and used my OMS so there would be a definate clean line around the image.  I made the flower using my Nesties, and then crumpled up the layers before stitching them all together.  Here is a detail shot of the embossing:

This is a technique I've wanted to try for months, and it seemed like this was the perfect opportunity!  Good luck to all the ladies who are participating!  There is a LOT of talent over there!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. This card is awesome!! Seriously, you are so talented!! Dood Srsly!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!