Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby Boy Pages - Batch 3

Here is the last batch of pages I did for the Baby Boy Book.  Yes, I did waver a little bit about the inking, but they look sooo much better with it!  The pages really tie together so much better with that little bit of distressing.  The paper has a vintage circus feel to it, too; I probably would never have considered some of these color combinations, but they work beautifully!  All of these patterns are from the book Imagine.





I am sooo pleased with how this project turned out!  The pages went together so quickly I'm actually starting on a Baby Girl Book for my sweet friend Reba!  I just hope she doesn't look at the backs of the pages, since the Frugalista in me uses otherwise unattractive paper as base pages!  :)  For example, all of the pages I did for this book here have a reeeeally bright green as the base paper!


Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!