Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sneak Peek - Auction Card 3

Here it is - the third and final card set for the auction tomorrow!


I have to say I'm pretty doggone pleased with how this one turned out! The patterned paper is Making Memories - FaLaLa, and this is another card where every piece on here started as a scrap! The card bases were the only thing not "officially" in my scraps, since I have a ton of pre-cut card bases. Unfortunately, the picture is not lit well enough to see the detail or the shading, but then again, it's dark out and these are due tomorrow morning. This means I can't wait for a sunbeam to take a better photo! :)

I stamped and embossed the sentiment, and the main image is stamped in Versafine Black. I colored the image with my Prismacolors and OMS, and then accented the circle around the candle flame with crystal lacquer. Then with the help of my trusty Nestabilities dies and a MS border punch, it all came together!

I used these items:

Willow with Christmas Candle - Whiff of Joy
Making Memories - FaLaLa paper
VersaFine Black
Memories Black - sentiment
Clear embossing powder
Prismacolor pencils & OMS
Nestabilities Petite Ovals
Martha Stewart border punch
Solid red from my scrap stash
Green card bases

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!