Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flutterby Thank You

I made a couple of Thank You cards tonight for my sisters in law, since they both hosted dinners for the holiday. I have a ton of this fabric/paper for cardmaking, and I've been looking for different uses for it.


I made two of this same design, and just changed up the card base and the mat colors. The other card I used a black base and a light gray mat under the pink and stamped pieces, but I'm more fond of this version. Once again, all the pieces on the card were scraps, even the white panel. I just shaved a smidge off the edges to make nice clean cuts. I used one of my Go-to sketches from SCS and pretty much built the entire card around the swirly stamp. I used my butterfly die set from Spellbinders, and used some Scor-Tape to attach the butterfly. I'm beginning to love the Scor-Tape I ordered recently; just as sticky as the red stuff, without the irritating static cling liner!

Here are the items I used:

Thank You Swirl - Stampendous
Black Ink - Memories
Pink fabric paper - scraps
Solid Pink - scraps
Solid Dark Gray - scraps
Gray card base
White Pearls - Kaisercraft
Scor-Tape
D'Vine Swirls - Cuttlebug
Flying Beauty dies - Spellbinders

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!