Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ugly Paper Challenge!

I wanted to recreate one of my donation cards for the monthly card swap I do with the girls. I pulled out another scrap of striped Christmas paper, which looked really pretty by itself, but made my eyebrows raise when it came to matching it with solid colors. The red is more of an orange than a red, but I'll be generous and call it "Tomato."



The photo didn't turn out as well as I hoped it would. The green card base is much darker in natural light, and it really tones down the red. All in all, I think the colors work pretty well together, given that I used as little of the "Tomato" color as possible. The Stamping Divas would be proud of this Ugly Paper Challenge, I think!


Thanks for looking!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!