Thursday, December 3, 2009

Card Sketch Challenge 12/2/09

I'm a little behind in my challenges this week since I was finishing up the card drive cards. Here is the card I did for this weeks Card Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast.


I've been trying to put together a card for a friend for a couple of weeks now, and I've had a hard time getting it to come together. When I saw this weeks sketch I knew I had the perfect stamp for it, and the rest just kinda fell together! I had a blast coloring this in with my watercolor pencils, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. :)

I used these items:

Cottage Home set from Flourishes
Close to my Heart Watercolor Pencils
Paper Loft - Grandma's House DP
Memories Ink
Clove Card base

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!