Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A little about Me.

Hello all! I figured the first day of a new month was a good time to start (and hopefully stick to) a new blog. I am a cardmaker, Close To My Heart Consultant, Certified Harry Pot-head, and loving mom to four sweet fur-babies. I am lucky enough to work from home, and that means I constantly surrounded by my rediculously large scrappy stash. This also means I don't get out much, and thus talk to strangers at the grocery store and take a LOT of road trips, but I'm okay with that! I'm also a big fan of the SCS Challenges, and try to participate as often as possible. I am an amateur photographer and have been taking a photo (almost) every day to try to capture more of my daily life. The trouble is, I'm very bad about actually printing out those memories and putting them to paper. If someone were to inherit my external hard drive, they'd probably think I was a madwoman!!

Speaking of my rediculously large scrappy stash, I am slowly working at chipping away the excess and focusing on the items I really love and enjoy. Now, if you're a friend of mine, you've undoubtedly benefited from this massive purge I've been working on. If you haven't, just give it time. I'm sure I'll do it again since I can't seem to stop myself whenever I see the word "Sale!" So my goal is to use what I have, instead of "collecting" new stuff all the time. After all, it's not about the size of the stash, it's the memories we preserve and the beauty we create, right? Thanks for looking, and thanks for the moral support!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!