Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolution #1 - Stop Procrastinating

Well, the top of my Resolutions list is "Stop Procrastinating!" A perfect example of this is the current state of my Christmas Tree:


Pretty sad, huh? We pulled the tree out of storage and set it up a few days before Christmas. The tote full of ornaments was in the living room, only three feet from the tree. There was nothing "keeping" me from decorating the tree... but here it sits. And it's New Years Eve. That's pretty pathetic. I'm sure you've seen the fridge magnet that says "I understand the concept of cooking and cleaning, just not as it applies to me!" Mine would read, "I understand the concept of finishing things..." *sigh*

Maybe next year... ;)

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!