Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Todays Limited Supply Challenge over at SCS is "Happy New Year!" Happy is to create a card in 15 minutes or less (being happy that you have time to create another if you want!) New is to use at least one item you received "new" for the holidays, and Year is to limit the card to some sort of an annual event. Here is what I came up with:


We have a family friend who is a dog lover and had a birthday this week. I had a scrap of paper with these fun dots on it, and I thought they would make great embellishments! I also used my new Nestabilities Dies that I received "for Christmas." I stamped the dog in CTMH Chocolate, and distressed the edges of the stamped panel and the green mat. Then I stamped Woof in Olive and layered it all together! Simple, but cute I think!

I used these items:

Dogs - Inkadinkado
CTMH Inks - Chocolate and Olive
Petite Ovals - Spellbinders
Dots paper - stash
Cream with flecks paper - stash
Solid Green cardstock - stash
Clove card base

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!