Thursday, October 14, 2010

Christmas Hottie

As soon as I saw this little beauty from Kenny K, I knew she'd be fun to do an alternative color scheme for a Christmas Card!

The two patterned papers are from DCWV, and the sparkly pink and black papers are all scraps from my stash.  I think they're all from Stardreams, but not completely sure on that.  It's hard to see, but I used Crystal Lacquer on her boots and belt, and used white Fun Flock on all the fur trim and pom-poms on the image.

I used this sketch from Splitcoast for the basic card design, and had fun breaking in one of my Martha Stewart punches!  I also used CTMH Bubblegum ink to sponge inside the Nestabilities die I used to cut the white rectangle.  All in all, I like the way she turned out!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!