Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thinking of You Tree

I had a bit of a Mojo Block when it came to prepping for our last Monthly Stamping Day.  I had no trouble coming up with the first card, but just had no idea where to go with the second!  So I picked my favorite paper pack (Veranda Creative Basics; CTMH), my favorite sentiment set (Very Square Sentiments; Mint Motif), and a random new stamp (from Naturally You; Unity).  Here's what I came up with:

I got really ambitious and put together all the bows for the girls, since I was pretty short on this green ribbon.  I definately need to find some more, because this is a go-to color for me!  The teal mats are just scraps from my stash, and they matched the paper perfectly.  I used a textured paper from my stash for the stamped panels, and the texture gave the tree a nifty bark effect when I colored it.  I think it turned out pretty well for coming together at 11:00 at night!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!