Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Winter Pastels

The next VSN Challenge was Calming Pastels.  You guessed it!  The challenge was to use pastels on your card, and bonus points for using Flower Soft!


I got this fabulous new Flower Soft from i{heart}papers, and thought it would be a great accent on a die cut snowflake!  I used a glue dot and LOTS of ScorTape to cover the top of a large brad, then pressed the Flower Soft into the adhesive.  I also used the Dove Grey Fun Flock on her earmuffs, the trim on her boots and coat, the pom-poms on her scarf, and her hand warmer muff thingy.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut out and emboss the snowflake, and of course, all the papers are scraps from my stash!  It's hard to tell, but the geen paper is a very soft lime paper from Stardreams, so it has a LOT of shimmer and shine in person!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!