Wednesday, October 13, 2010

December Daily - what's inside?

Here's the progress I've made so far for my December Daily album:

I used the front and back cover from a clear 6x6 acrylic album, and I plan on stamping a flourish on the front with white StazOn ink.  I'm also playing with adding a chipboard snowflake or some bling to the front cover, but that's going to be on another night when I'm not so tired! ;)

I trimmed the paper scraps to fit on the template pages I printed off, and adhered them to the backs of the white cardstock.  I then used my Handy Dandy Crop-o-Dile tool to punch all the holes for the book rings to go through.  I will DEFINATELY need larger rings for this book, since they current ones are already full and I don't even have pictures inside!

I plan on also doing some flat-ish embellishments on each square of patterned paper to dress it up a bit, but I do still want this to fit on a bookshelf when it's done so I can't go overboard!  I also want to leave some room for ephemera from whatever activities we do in December.  The hubs and I are actually making plans to *do* stuff this year, instead of being Grinches and staying home!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!