Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Joy Angel

The next challenge for VSN over at Splitcoast was An Angel's Favorite Hiding place, inspired by this quote:

Ever felt an angel's breath in the gentle breeze? A teardrop in the falling rain? Hear a whisper amongst the rustle of leaves? Or been kissed by a lone snowflake? Nature is an angel's favorite hiding place. ~Carrie Latet


Here is what I was inspired to create:

I have had this set of angels from Stampendous sitting on my table for weeks due to my stamp-indexing efforts.  I had visions of paper piecing of chalking her, but with a 45 minute time limit I reached for my trusty Prismas!  i think I spent more time cutting her and her wings out than I did on the whole rest of the card!  There are tiny little gold pearls in her halo, and although it's hard to see, the blue and greens match the poinsetta swirl paper.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!