Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to have the Perfect Saturday

This is a layout I've been mentally playing with for the VSBN.  The theme for this challenge was the song How To Save A Life by The Fray.  The challenge was to create a layout with "how-to" steps telling the story shown in the photos:



Living in the Northland, we are a good two hours away from most of the Big Name stores.  We have a few of them up here, but sometimes a girl's gotta get outta town!  I must admit though, it's probably a good thing that these places are so far away or I could get myself into some serious trouble!  The patterned paper and the teal paper are both Basic Gray half-sheets I had in my stash.  I had a bit of trouble printing out the text for this one, for some reason I couldn't get it to print straight on the page!  This is the "least crooked" of the lot, and I still had to trim it once it was on the background paper.  I had seen a layout similar to this in a CK magazine, but for the life of me I couldn't find the example when I went looking for it.  :)

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!